Home

Speedometer not working but odometer working

A Mechanic Will Answer in Minutes! Questions Answered Every 9 Seconds A faulty wire is one reason why the car odometer does not work. For several purposes, the wires will short, allowing the fuse to blow out and preventing the odometer's operation. It exists primarily in older vehicles. A weak wire is a reason why the car's speedometer does not work Proton Iswara's (aeroback) dashboard, speedometer works but not the ODOMETER. For analogue dashboards, these normally work hand-in-hand or they don't altoget.. If both your odometer and speedometer are not working, then it's likely your speed sensor needs to be replaced. These are easily installed and located near the back of your transmission. If only..

Highest Quality Service · Trusted By Dealers · Nationally Recognize

Usually if the odometer is not working it is a problem inside the speedometer unit in the dash.If neither is working then you may have a broken connection to the unit on the transmission that sends electrical information to the speedometer.I hope this helpsregard Odometer and Speedometer not Working If neither of these indicators is working, then the problem may lie within the speed sensor on your vehicle. First, check to ensure that your fuse is not blown. If it is, replace it

About a yr ago i reset the trip meter and the odometer stopped registering but speed still does. Must be internal.to the cluster Hmm. Cruise not working points to something else. The gauge cluster is an endpoint. So is the cruise control computer. So is the ECU. Do you have any way to monitor OBD2 data? Live sensor data on speed should verify the VSS is working properly in a conclusive way. Also, at, say, 60ish mph, how is the motion of the odometer and trip odo When the car speedometer not working, it cannot translate that information coming from the ECU. A failed speedometer poses a potential safety threat. The warning signs to look for are: The speedometer is completely dead! An issue with the speed sensors or speedometer head is the reason. Worn out connecting cables are the culprits in older cars 1, check to see if the odometer works while the speedo doesn't. I found mine after the needle stopped for bore than the usual 400 yards and saw the counters turning. Test across the tracks on the PCB. 2, Run your test wires to the test plug you made up and have that fitted to the vehicle while you go for a spin and see if you get the same pulses

Speedometer Repair - Trusted Across The Countr

Ask a Mechanic: Odometer - Get Repair Help From Mechanic

1. The most common causes of a speedometer that stopped working include are a faulty speed sensor, a broken gear on the speedometer, damaged wiring, or a faulty engine control unit. Sometimes you might have an issue where the speedometer is working, but the odometer is not
  2. Ok, so my speedometer and odometer are not working. All other gauges work correctly. I'm sure this question has been asked several times, but I cannot find a solution to my problem. Here's what I've done so far. 1. Changed out the worm & drive gear inside instrument cluster. No change. 2. Removed VSS and looked inside. Gears look fine. 3
  3. One of those ways is the speedometer may no longer report the correct speed of your vehicle. The causes of an electrical failure could range from a short-circuit, to a blown fuse, to a physically damaged control module
  4. Odometer not working but speedometer works. This is my first time on the forum as a relative new Porsche 911 owner, and I'm impressed with how much knowledge is shared on the forums. I have a 1985 Carrera (84,800 miles) with 5-speed manual transmission. Today I noticed that my odometer no longer works but my speedometer still works fine

Speedometer & odometer not working. Jump to Latest Follow Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge! 1 - 14 of 14 Posts. C. chad984 · Registered. Joined Apr 27, 2013 · 30 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Jun 17, 2013. I was driving home on the highway the other night and I looked down at my. 1991 S-10 ODOMETER IS NOT WORKING BUT SPEEDOMETER IS WORKING WHAT IS WRONG WITH ODOMETER - Chevrolet 1991 S-10 Blazer question Search Fixya Press enter to search Speedometer not working but all other gauges are? Solved. I have a 2005 Gulf Stream class A motor home on a Ford V-10 chassis. I went to take the motorhome out and the speedometer doesn't work but the odometer and trip meter do. Can anyone tell me what the problem may be and where the part is located to fix this problem. I did try and replace. I stripped the wires coming from the truck, and mated them to the new male plug in, and put in the new speedo sensor, and no luck. speedo and odometer are still not working.:banghead: 95' 2500 2wd NV4500HD, #0 Plate, BHAF, 4 TB straight-pipe exhaust The check engine or service engine soon light came on and the speedometer stopped working: With digital speed sensors, if they malfunction, they often stop sending data to the Chevy's computer and this triggers a warning light to illuminate on the dash. Replacing the bad speed sensor will solve this issue

The best way to tell is to look at the transmission and see if you have a speedometer cable or a speedometer sensor. The cable-driven speedos are individually replaceable, but the speed sensor ones are part of the whole cluster and can't be individually replaced. I have a non-working trip meter because it's all 1 cluster I've replaced the melted wire and the 30A relay still seems to work. The starter relay still works aswell. That's the good news. Bad news is, my speedometer seems to not work. It displays 0 and all the other functions work, but the actual speed doesn't display, and the odometer doesn't count the mileage 2. Cruise control does not work. The speedometer sensor is also a critical component in the proper operation of a vehicle's cruise control. When the sensor is not working correctly, it will not send a signal to the CPU, which impacts the vehicle's ability to set the throttle for a desired speed

If you have a 1995+ Sportster model and are having trouble with the speedometer not working, chances are it is the speed sensor. The speed sensor is located on the back of the transmission, and monitors a cog in the transmission to determine speed and distance Did more work on my son's 2002 4Runner's speedometer and odometer not working problem yesterday. Here's the results: 1. There are no speed pulses coming out of the VSC ECU connector V18-pin16 to the Combination Meter (dash panel)

Digital Odometer Not Working But Speedometer Works [Solved

1. While there are a variety of reasons your Chrysler Town & Country speedometer is not working, the most common 3 are the vehicle speed sensor (VSS), a faulty speedometer, or an electrical issue
  2. If it is a manual speedometer the gears or mostly made of plastic and it's possible they were stripped out causing it to stop working. If it is hooked up to your wheel hub and there was something wrong with it I would assume the speedometer would not work either. Because the speedometer is what turns the gears on the odometer to tell the mileage
  3. 2000 Pete 379 odometer quit working. The speeometer works and is accurate but the odometer and trip odometer will not work. Any ideas on a fix for this
  4. speedo and odometer not working. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 4 of 4 Posts. B. bruteboy101 · Registered. Joined Jan 26, 2007 · 76 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Jul 9, 2007. went on a muddy trail ride yesterday and halfway through the speedo and odometer quit working along with the 2wd and 4wd light. the clock and fuel guage appear to be.

How to Fix A Broken ODOMETER [stuck] but Speedometer works

1. Maybe it's the odometer circuitry itself. I know your odometer won't work if you have a bad speed sensor, but you say that all guages work fine including your speedometer. So yeah, speed sensor: speedo and odometer. odometer not working: must be something between that and the odo
  2. The odometer and trip indicator does not work but the speedometer does work. I was able to reset the trip indicator after I noticed the problem but it stayed on zero. It's on a 1996 ford contour read mor
  3. I have a Muncie M21 from a 1967 Camaro (casting # 3885010) The odometer gear in the tranmission I suspect is not spinning. The odometer and cable works fine. The car is not working right now (waiting for a fusible link) so I lifted the rear of the car, put it in neutral and spun the tires. The odometer did not move
  4. If the Hall sensor or wire to it is bad, with the AWD still work? I just bought a 2001 Sportsman 400 and the speedometer/odometer are not working but the AWD is. 2001 Sportsman 400 . 2001 Polaris Sportsman 400. Front bumper, winch, plow. Save Share. Reply
  5. Why is my speedometer not working on my motorcycle? In general, you are looking at three potential problems: (1) broken or worn out cable, (2) broken speedo drive, and (3) broken speedometer. Use your power drill cinched down around the internal drive cable to spin the cable and see if the speedometer needle moves
  6. Blog - Ram 1500 Speedometer Not Working - Diagnosis and Repair The speedometer and odometer measure the speed and the distance driven. They are electronic components that read a series of electronic pulses that have been converted via the vehicle's computer into readable data such as the speed

If the speedometer is working then there is a gear problem inside of the speedometer causing the odometer to not work. Odometer on speedo not working also,Go to a shop, and have them look at it.Some cars have the trouble of the spedo needle jumping up and down, and it was never staying steady at one speed, even if it was going a steady speed Odometer is the faithful mile counter on your dashboard, that keeps you informed about the distance that your car has covered. Its working is made possible by a gear train, that has an incredible gear ratio of 1690:1 For parts check http://www.provenpowersports.com or local dealer. speedometer, & odometer don't work fix, taotao ATM50-A1, CY-50A CY50-B CY50-D CY50-

How to Fix a Broken Odometer - Popular Mechanic

SOLVED: Speedometer works, but odometer doesn't

I will not put my name on work that I am not 100% satisfied with. If your speedometer is still working properly but your odometer has quit, that is an indication that you are still receiving a good speed pulse to the speedometer. But even if your speedometer has quit also, or maybe your odometer is still working properly, no problem. We can fix it Re: Speedo, rev counter and odometer not working I couldn't help but to agree with jetdocX that unplugging the brain would be the same as disconnecting the battery (and the battery has been disconnected many times since this problem arose). Anyway, seeing as how I was clutching at straws I decided to give it a go, whilst simultaneously rubbing a rabbits foot Speedometer Not Working Causes: Toyota 4Runner. A modern vehicle's speedometer takes the input from the Vehicle Speed Sensor and sends that data to the ECU. The ECU is programmed with your 4Runner's gear ratios and stock tire height. It combines this data to send the speed reading to the instrument cluster Speedometer/Odometer Not Working After Radio Install; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Transmission problem 1990 Ford F150 V8 Four Wheel Drive Manual 200+ miles This truck has over 200,000 miles on it but in good shape. I had it painted last week and when I got it back I noticed that the speedometer was not working.I pulled the cable end out of the transmission, took the cable out, hooked up a drill to it and it operated the guage needle MY SPEEDOMETER AND ODOMETER DO NOT WORK. Thread starter jimmyc6915; Start date Mar 7, 2006; J. jimmyc6915 New member. Joined Mar 7, 2006 Messages 1. Mar 7, 2006 #2 On my 1996 V8 5.0 Bronco my speedometer and odometer have stopped working. I thought that the only input they received info from was the rear ABS speed sensor but I replaced that and. Hmmm. Makes me confused as the speedometer works fine but the odometer does not work at all. Supposidly a few years ago, the mechanic put new gears to try to get the odometer to work. Well that did not do it. So I have no idea what mileage I am putting on my car The speedometer does work. Before I dive into this do any of you gurus out there have ideas about what would cause this? I got a Chilton's repair manual for this truck but it has proved almost useless for any repairs I've been doing. This looks like a mechanical, not digital, odometer, so I assume it has a cable to the tranny

1999 Ford F-350 speedometer not working or Tripp counter don't even think the odometer is working abs light on can't get - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website Hi all. I have problem. So a couple of days ago i noticed the odo and trip meter did't work for a couple of km, and then it was ok. But today it turned just 1km, and stopped working. Everything else on the cluster works fine, speedo and all gauges. I know it is electronic. I have opened it a few times for bulb replacement, but never went too deep

Chevy Odometer Not Working? Diagnostic Advice GM Parts

Speedo works but odometer doesnt : 87 firebird - YouTub

Odometer and Speedometer not working. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 13 of 13 Posts. T. ThatOneVr4 · Verified Seller. Joined Dec 5, 2010 · 1,652 Posts . Discussion Starter • #1 • Apr 24, 2012. I'm still trying to figure this one out.. Speedometer Not Working Causes: Ford Ranger. A modern vehicle's speedometer takes the input from the Vehicle Speed Sensor and sends that data to the ECU. The ECU is programmed with your Ranger's gear ratios and stock tire height. It combines this data to send the speed reading to the instrument cluster. The causes of a bad speedometer will.

Speedometer doesn't work, odometer DOES! Team Integra Forum

1. New rider here with a question. Just got a 2006 C50 and its been riding great, the only issue is that the speedo and the digital display (fuel gauge, clock, odometer, trips) aren't working. The backlighting, neutral, highbeam, and signal lights on the unit all work fine. The speedo sensor on the front wheel is brand new
  2. The role of the speedometer is to measure the speed of the vehicle and give a visual reading to the driver. The older speedometers were made up of wires and gears, but the modern speedometer is driven by speed sensors. If your Ford's speedometer is not working, it could be anything from a bad sensor to a malfunction in the dial
  3. Elantra XD (2001-06) :: 2003 GLS Speedometer And Odometer Not Working. My speedometer and odometer are not working, mechanic says it is because of a sensor he took the sensor out and showed it to me and I have pictures of it but can not find it anywhere. Also my car is a 2003 Hyundai elantra GLS The picture attached is a picture of the sensor
  4. Hello everyone my speedometer and odometer stopped working in my 2009 Town and Country Limited my brake abs and ESP bas lights are on my Dash and every once in awhile my transmission won't change gears but won't this just be some sort of sensor or fuse issue? Has anyone else had this issu

But Speedometer and Odometer are not in working order. To add onto this, my RPM gauge works amazingly well along with my other gauges. If anyone can help me out I would be extremely grateful. If y'all need pictures or any other information on the Jeep by all means let meh know A speedometer that is not working fails to translate this information and can be a potential risk to drivers. Common reasons for this to happen: Broken Speed Sensor : A speed sensor has many purposes including indicating the speed of the vehicle, regulating flow of fuel and ignition timing, and operating the cruise control The speedometer is not working, but the odometer is ticking away fine. I pulled the speedometer out of the dash, the cable is well lubed. Possibly too well? The speedometer disk and magnet rotor are completely covered in grayish lubricant. Did excessive cable lube make its way into the speedometer and interfere with the speedometer drive Our new to us 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor's speedometer has decided to periodically quit working. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Majority of the time it does not work. It will go as high as 15 mph and that's it when it is not working. The odometer works fine. Could the cause be a bad sensor in the Allison transmission? Any.

Car Speedometer Not Working - Symptoms, Causes, and Fixes

1. The Speedometer, Odometer and Trip Odometer all get their info from the speed sensor. If the Speedometer works and the rest don't, than more than likely the Odometer/Trip Odometer module in the gauge is bad. Thats the way the system works in mos
  2. (The second worm drives the odometer assembly). When the second worm wears out as shown in the right hand side of the picture, the speedometer keeps working but the odometer will stop turning. What generally happens is the second worm starts wearing out (at point B) and when it came to the stress of turning all the numbers on the odometer wheel.
  3. If your odometer has stopped working, yet your speedometer still works, the cause is probably one of the two faults described above. The first step in repairing the unit is to remove it from the car. Follow the procedure described in Project 88 (Replacing the Speedometer) for instructions on removing it from your dash
  4. Truck is great but noticed the Odometer is not recording miles!! Has not changed from 162393 for about a month. Trip meter A (for Oil Changes) and B (for MPG Calculations) are working fine. The speedometer is working and accurate. One Tire Pressure Sensor (rear passenger side tire) is inoperative. New one ordered awaiting new tire install
  5. Does your odometer still work? I had the same code with my speedo going out. Mechanic said that it was not the speed sensor, since the odometer still worked. He said that the speedometer itself went bad and needed to be rebuilt (they don't make replacements anymore) with a total repair cost of about $500

Re: Speedometer/Odometer not working, hard shifting Feb 25 2013, 9:22pm It could actually be a coincidence (like some bad wiring that got moved when they did the repair that they really didn't damage) or they may have shorted something out Speedometer/Odometer Not Working + Related Warning Lights (P0500) Edit: For anybody reading this in the future, this specific problem and solution applies to 2001 and 2002 4Runners and is resolved by replacing the ABS/TRC/VSC module (P/N 89540-35270)

92-96 f150 speedometer calibration instructions - YouTube

Either your TSM has gone bad, but the likelihood is the speed sensor needs to be cleaned or replaced. It's on the right side of the trans, towards the rear. Small black unit with one small allen keeping it in. If the problem is the speed sensor would that only shut off the Miles per Hour the bike is doing. (the needle) Odometer works, 2001 ford XLT 4.6 engine have changed the trans speed sensor and have taken the cluster apart too. All that stuff in there is solid state how would that go bad? But everything goes bad sooner are later. I wonder if a person can take the speedometer out of a junkyard one, you still would have your mileage Speedometer and odometer not working!!! Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 13 of 13 Posts. P. Price1417usn · Registered. Joined Oct 9, 2014 · 52 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Dec 2, 2014. Just got my 2008 Vegas Low yesterday and was riding home when suddenly the Speedo and Odometer stopped working.. Then this morning when heading to work the speedometer worked, but not well. It does show acceleration, but does so slowly and does not adjust quickly. When the speedometer is not working the odometer is not (the trip odometer reset itself as well, if that helps), but the odometer works somewhat when speedometer is working (badly)

- No speedometer (use a portable GPS navigation unit if you're worried about that) - No odometer (again, use a portable GPS unit if this bothers you) - No tripmeter (use a portable GPS unit if it's a worry to you) - No cruise control - OBDII diagnostic trouble code DTC P0500, i.e., bad speed sensor (clear by driving or with an OBDII scanner The speedometer as well as the odometer in my 2000 Tacoma v6 4x4 is not working I have replaced the speed sensor and gear, Tried a second cluster, checked all fuses,checked grounds, test speed sensor number 2 and the speedometer still wont work

Toyota Corolla Questions - 2010 Toyota Corolla SToyota Yaris speedometer - YouTube

Speedometer/Odometer not working but Speed sensor OK

As the title says, my odometer suddenly stopped working tonight. I have no idea why. The speedo still works fine, but neither the trip meter or the actual odometer work. The odometer is currently fixed on 168809km's. I use a log book for work, so when I drove it 10km's home and went to write in.. New rider here with a question. Just got a 2006 C50 and its been riding great, the only issue is that the speedo and the digital display (fuel gauge, clock, odometer, trips) aren't working. The backlighting, neutral, highbeam, and signal lights on the unit all work fine. The speedo sensor on the front wheel is brand new I have a 2007 Hyundai Sonata SE XM (153K miles). The speedometer and odometer have quit working completely. The speedometer doesn't even move from zero, no bouncing around or anything. The odometer also is not logging miles. My transmission shifts gears just fine and the cruise control works as well. I bought an OBD-II scanner and no codes came up. My first thought was maybe the vehicle. got the speedo out cleaned it up. Here are some pics. the speedometer part works great now. But the odometer is still not working I can see some parts turning. Like that black spot like thing is actually some kind of worm and it turns but acts like its stripped Re: Speedo, rev counter and odometer not working No battery is the same as unplugging the BMS. So it was unplugged while running. Almost every manufacturer has a warning against doing this

Speedometer Not Working Properly? Reasons and SolutionsSpeedometer Needle Reset 2001 Town & Country - YouTube

Speedo and odometer not working MR2 Owners Club Foru

The speedometer on the '94 finally broke for the PO just before we bought it. It had been giving him problems for awhile. A couple times on the drive home, it would flip up to speed and then back to zero. 99% of the time it was zero. So I got a new (used) known to be working gauge cluster.. Hmm. I haven't seen anything about the dash lights and speedometer/odometer issues happening at separate times. Do you know if if you specifically have a P0500 code? The current symptoms (dash lights and non-working speedo/odo) match the ABS module issue. I think that everybody who fixed their problem by replacing the module had the P0500 code speedometer and odometer not working. help!! 1998 Mustang GT. Jump to Latest Follow Status Not open for further replies. 1 - 6 of 6 Posts. B. bodak1340 · Registered. Joined Jul 12, 2007 · 6 Posts . Discussion Starter • #1 • Mar 18, 2009. I have a 98 mustang gt 5 speed and the speedometer and odometer don't work.. Speedometer/odometer Will not work! Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 10 of 10 Posts. P. psychotuner · Registered. Joined Mar 30, 2009 · 894 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Apr 22, 2009. 1995 Cobra 5.0L V8 5 speed.

Speedometer Not Working but Odometer Works VFRworl

Hello, we have a 2013 Nissan Sentra that has been having some issues with the gas gauge not working but normally if we shut the car off and turn it back on it resets. Recently though we had a flat tire on the passenger front side. My husband took the car with a spare tire to a local tire shop and had them replace the flat. Directly following the change of the tire the odometer and speedometer. On my way into work this morning, I noticed the speedo was no longer registering any speed while moving. Odometer showed 136,325 miles but was not incrementing. Tach showed rpms fine. Cruise is not working either. Engine is strong, runs fine. Everything else in the car seems to be working..

Speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer not working - The

Can you change out the odometer on a speedometer? Electrical Mods: 3: Sep 8, 2009: Odometer and Speedometer reading off: Busa problems: 6: Jul 28, 2007: Odometer vs. Speedometer readings: Busa Mods: 4: May 10, 2005: Speedometer Not working: General Bike Related Topics: 4: Sep 21, 2020: P: Adding digital speedometer to 2nd Gen Hayabusa: General. My speedometer and odometer have never worked on my 64 Impala. Odometer stopped at 24k. Replaced the Turbo 350 w/ a re-built TB 350 (originally came w/ a Powerglide) and rebulit 327. My first drive the speedo worked but it wasn't correct. A few minutes later it didn't work at all like usual

Speedometer working but odometer not workin

Now if your speedometer is not working, it could be the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) but also the cluster itself (which would be my first choice since a failed VSS or ECM would most likely trigger a Service engine Light OBD code) as well as the ECM. You do want to check on this. The instrument cluster comes out with 5 screws The speedometer and odometer are a single mechanical unit, the fuel, temp and tach are electronic. If the speedometer isn't working, then either the gear that turns the cable, or the cable that turns the speedometer, or the speedometer itself has failed. If the cable is turning where it meets the speedometer, then you've eliminated 2 of the 3. This is the one with the speedometer, odometer, and gas gauge (HUD?). This has happened before and come back on it's own but after a month of not working it appears permanent. Clues and info: 1- The smart remote quit working around the same time but not exactly the same time. I have to use the hard key to open the door and insert the fob to. It would not transfer the odometer to the new odometer. I'm thinking that if your speedo stopped working, replacing it with this type of Speedo will not work due to the inability to transfer odometer reading of a broken speedo to the new speedometer. I can't find anyone with an answer to this

Suzuki GSXR 1000 Speedometer Problem - YouTubeSunding Bicycle Computer/Speedometer/Odometer (HUI-79669How to repair speedometer of bike - YouTube

Speedometer/odometer not working (speedo clicking

Speedometer / Odometer Not Working. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 18 of 18 Posts. gxrman · Registered. Joined Jun 25, 2012 · 50 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Oct 20, 2012. Okay, so I've already gotten my bike back from the shop running like new!. Incidentally, 109 HZ is about 30 mph judging from the tach. So now this leaves me with three possibilities. The signal gets lost between the connector and the speedometer/odometer unit, or the speedometer/odometer is bad, or there is a bad ground at the speedometer. Speedometer needle can't be stuck because odometer does not work As I was driving around today, I noticed that my odometer is not working. It is stuck on 32,051 miles. Both trip odometers seem to work fine and there doesn't appear to be any other problems with the dash display. After doing a little research, it looks like I'm not the first to run into this issue Help: Odometer/speedometer Not Working by gateleo(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016 My 1999 Camry LE (4 cylinder automatic) recently started acting up. The speedometer stops registering anything (needle remains at 0mph when car is moving), and the LCD odometer goes blank Well the timing belt issue is all sorted but now I am also told the speedo is not working most of the time, even the odometer display is blank.. Anybody got any ideas where I should start looking? Apparently when the car is cold (hard to do in Nth Queensland) it works for about 10 minutes then stops. 1998 RAV4 RHD. Cheers Jua

Speedometer not working Harley Davidson Forum

Speedometer and odometer not working after cat change. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 15 of 15 Posts. S. Shay · Registered. Joined Feb 17, 2010 · 4 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · May 31, 2011. My catalytic converter was stolen last week and I had a muffler shop install a new aftermarket catalytic converter and rear O2 sensor.. The problem is that then the ignition is switched on, the needle for the speedometer does not go all the way up and the back down, like the revmeter one does. Also, the odometer shows 88888888 instead of the actual bike mileage. I have not personally seen the bike, all the info I have is from what he told me Sounds like the odometer (the part that counts the miles) is fried. If the speedo is working but the little digital odometer isn't then I would think the odometer is bad.Probably part of the speedometer too. He has the lights, speedo, tach all working now and just the odometer doesn't work? 07 Ninja 500 98 ZX6E / 1999 Camry Speedometer/Odometer not working, transmission slipping. 1999 Camry Speedometer/Odometer not working, transmission slipping. 345 Report; Follow; Asked by gmvalentine Jun 14, 2013 at 12:24 AM about the 1999 Toyota Camry LE. Question type: Maintenance & Repair. First off, I would like to say that I am very much a novice when it comes.

Ferrari's attention to speedometer - YouTube

Speedometer Stopped Working: How Speedometers Work and

If your scooter speedometer is not working most of the time it is a result of a broken speedo cable. Broken, old and frayed speedo cables can be replaced relatively easily. There are a few ways to check out the speedo cable. Remove the cable at the front wheel. The speedo cable is in two separate parts - the inner cable and the outer sheath I bought a used 2009 800 RZR. When I got it the speedometer, Tach, motor hr meter, and hr meter for maintenance does not work. I first replaced the speed sensor because it was broke at the plug. No change, I replaced the speedometer/gauge cluster with a used one, no change. I talk to a Polaris mechanic he said it was the ecu Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 AT 7:22 AM The speedometer as well as the odometer in my 2000 Tacoma v6 4x4 is not working I have replaced the speed sensor and gear, Tried a second cluster, checked all fuses,checked grounds, test speed sensor number 2 and the speedometer still wont work. Monday, May 14th, 2018 AT 4:23 PM It is therefore important to. However the short in the windows was on the ground and apparently that went into the gauge cluster. All the gauges would dip when you pressed the window button and the speedo would spike to red line. It doesn't explain why the speedo was not working in the first place. This is the original cluster, odometer and trip meter (it's working)

• How many low dose aspirin for headache.
  • BAC formula Female australia.
  • Basement cleaning services cost.
  • Retail selling method.
  • Can you play Super Mario 64 on Wii.
  • Exercises for skiing and snowboarding.
  • What does do do mean in asl.
  • Simply tears me apart meaning in hindi.
  • Determination of chloride in water by Mohr's method.
  • Fisher Price baby swing pink flowers.
  • Cisco AP password recovery.
  • 100 dpi to pixels.
  • How much is half a cup of Tofu.
  • My ex dumped me should I call her.
  • Does FedEx deliver on Thanksgiving 2020.
  • 2003 Nissan Maxima horsepower.
  • Rotary broach for sale.
  • White blood cells attack and destroy them Quizlet.
  • How did Botswana gain independence.
  • Organic Dry Beans Walmart.
  • What is the date of Halloween.
  • Boekenhoutkloof Traffic College fees 2020.
  • 100% stearin candles.
  • Back piercings.
  • Rankine cycle pV diagram.
  • Alaskan Mill UK.
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Glass replacement.
  • Custom duty on personal computer.
  • How many students don t have access to internet Philippines.
  • Ivermectin Sheep Drench for goats.
  • Apple gift card 7 eleven.
  • Full size headboard plans.
  • Canada study visa fees in Indian rupees.
  • Static electricity grounding techniques.
  • Product of two binomials calculator.
  • First civilization to have public toilet.
  • Best recipe for Canned pickled red onions.
  • Easy Keto fried green tomatoes.
  • NoHo Gallery.
  • Customer lifetime value segmentation.
  • Blue horizons Teleflora.